These Terms govern how you may access and use the Site. You should read these Terms carefully before using the Site. By accessing or using the Site or otherwise indicating your consent, you agree to be bound by these Terms and the documents referred to in them. If you do not agree with or accept any of these Terms, you should stop using the Site immediately.
Who we are
This Site is operated by SYNTECH BIOFUEL Limited, a company registered in England and Wales under company number 13997060. If you have any questions about the Site, please contact us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0800 058 4848 (Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5pm). Call charges may apply. We may record calls for quality and training purposes.
Site: means www.syntechbiofuel.com and all associated web pages;
Submission: means any text, images, video, audio or other multimedia content, software or other information or material submitted by you or other users to the Site;
We, us or our: means SYNTECH BIOFUEL Limited, company registration number 13997060 and whose registered office is at Larkfleet House, Southfields Business Park, Bourne, England, PE10 0FF. Our operational facility is at Unit 9 Kingsnorth Industrial Estate, Gamma Road, Grain ME3 9ND.
You or your: means the person accessing or using the Site or its content.
Restrictions on use
As a condition of your use of the Site, you agree:
- not to use the Site for any purpose that is unlawful under any applicable law or prohibited by these Terms;
- not to use the Site to commit any act of fraud;
- not to use the Site to distribute viruses or malware or other similar harmful software code;
- not to use the Site for purposes of promoting unsolicited advertising or sending spam;
- not to use the Site to simulate communications from us or another service or entity in order to collect identity information, authentication credentials, or other information (‘phishing’);
- not to use the Site in any manner that disrupts the operation of our Site or business or the website or business of any other entity;
- not to use the Site in any manner that harms minors;
- not to promote any unlawful activity;
- not to represent or suggest that we endorse any other business, product or service unless we have separately agreed to do so in writing;
- not to use the Site to gain unauthorised access to or use of computers, data, systems, accounts or networks;
- not to attempt to circumvent password or user authentication methods;
to comply with the provisions relating to ourintellectual property rights (see “Intellectual Property Rights” below).
You agree that you are solely responsible for all costs and expenses you may incur in relation to your use of the Site and keeping your password and other account details confidential.
The Site is intended for use only by those who can access it from within the UK. If you choose to access the Site from locations outside the UK, you are responsible for compliance with local laws where they are applicable.
We may prevent or suspend your access to the Site if you do not comply with any part of these Terms, any terms or policies to which they refer or any applicable law.
Bulletin boards, chat rooms and other interactive services
We may make bulletin boards, chat rooms or other communication services (‘Interactive Services’) available on the Site.
We are not obliged to monitor or moderate Submissions to our Interactive Services. Where we do monitor or moderate Submissions we shall indicate how this is performed and who should be contacted in relation to any Submission of concern to you.
We may remove or edit any Submissions to any of our interactive services whether they are moderated or not.
Any Submission you make must comply with our Submission standards set out below.
Any Submission or communication to users of our Site must conform to standards of accuracy, decency and lawfulness, which shall be applied in our discretion, acting reasonably. In particular, you warrant that any Submission or communication is:
- your own original work and lawfully submitted;
- factually accurate or yourown genuinely held belief;
- provided with the necessary consent of any third party;
- not defamatory or likely to give rise to an allegation of defamation;
- not offensive, obscene, sexually explicit, discriminatory or deceptive; and
- unlikely to cause offence, embarrassment or annoyance to others.
Linking and framing
You may create a link to our Site from another website without our prior written consent provided no such link:
- creates a frame or any other browser or border environment around the content of our Site;
- implies that we endorse your products or services or any of the products or services of, or available through,
the website on which you place a link to our Site;
- displays any of the trade marks or logos used on our Site without our permission or that of the owner of such trade marks or logos; or
- is placed on a website that itself does not meet the acceptable use requirements of these Terms.
We reserve the right to require you to immediately remove any link to the Site at any time, and you shall immediately comply with any request by us to remove any such link.
Hyperlinks and third party sites
The Site may contain hyperlinks or references to third party websites other than the Site. Any such hyperlinks or references are provided for your convenience only. We have no control over third party websites and accept no legal responsibility for any content, material or information contained in them. The display of any hyperlink and reference to any third party website does not mean that we endorse that third party’s website, products or services. Your use of a third party site may be governed by the terms and conditions of that third party site.
Intellectual Property Rights
This Site and all Intellectual Property Rights in it are owned by us, our licensors or both (as applicable). Intellectual Property Rights means rights including but not limited to copyright, trade marks, domain names, design rights, rights to sue for passing off, database rights, patents and all other intellectual property rights of any kind whether or not they are registered or unregistered (anywhere in the world). We and our licensors reserve all of our and their rights in any intellectual property in connection with these Terms. This means, for example, that we and they remain owners of them and free to use them as we and they see fit.
Nothing in these Terms grants you any legal rights in the Site other than as necessary to enable you to access the Site. You agree not to adjust to try to circumvent or delete any notices contained on the Site (including any intellectual property notices) and in particular in any digital rights or other security technology embedded or contained within the Site.
The use of any trade marks on the Site is strictly prohibited unless you have our prior written permission. You may not use our trade marks, logos or trade names except in accordance with these Terms.
Accuracy of information and availability of the Site
While we try to make sure that the Site is accurate, up-to-date and free from bugs, we cannot promise that it will be. In addition, we cannot promise that the Site will be fit or suitable for any purpose. Any reliance that you may place on the information on this Site is at your own risk.
While we try to make sure that the Site is available for your use, we do not promise that the Site is available at all times nor do we promise the uninterrupted use by you of the Site. We may suspend or terminate operation of the Site at any time as we see fit.
Content is provided for your general information purposes only and to inform you about us and our news, features, services and other websites that may be of interest. It does not constitute technical, financial or legal advice or any other type of advice and should not be relied on for any purposes.
We shall apply the terms of these Terms in our absolute discretion. In the event of your breach of these Terms we may terminate or suspend your use of the Site, remove or edit Submissions, disclose Submissions to law enforcement authorities or take any action we consider necessary to remedy the breach.
Limitation of Liability
Except for any legal responsibility that we cannot exclude in law (such as for death or personal injury), we are not legally responsible for any:
- losses that were not foreseeable to you and us when these Terms were formed or that were not caused by any breach on our part;
- business losses; and
- losses to non-clients.
We will try to resolve any disputes with you quickly and efficiently but if you are, for any reason, unhappy with us please contact us as soon as possible.
If you and we cannot resolve a dispute using our complaint handling procedure, we will:
- let you know that we cannot settle the dispute with you;
- and give you certain information required by law about our alternative dispute resolution provider.
If you want to take court proceedings, the relevant courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to these Terms. The laws of England and Wales will apply to these Terms.
Changes to these Terms
These Terms were last updated on 8 August 2023.
We may change these Terms from time to time.